March 2022 Dates
Wednesday, March 2nd through Sunday, March 14th
March 2nd (Practice Day – Must reserve).
March 3rd, 4th, and 5th (70’s and 75’s) – 6 games, 2 each day.
March 4th, 5th, and 6th (50’s) – 6 games, 2 each day.
March 11th, 12th, and 13th (Recreational Division and Blended) – 6 games, 2 each day.
March 6th (Practice Day – Must reserve.)
March 11th, 12th & 13th (60’s and 65’s) – 6 games – 2 each day.
March 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th (60’s, 65’s, 70’s plus a Recreational Division – “C” level of play.)
The 60’s, 65’s & 70’s will be “B-1 & B-2” level of play. “A” Division is a question at this time (there is one team grandfathered in). The number of days playing may change from 10 to 8. This is up to the majority of Teams in each Division and will be voted on!
We would like to have a “First Responders, Police, Firepeople & Medical Division” to Honor all of those brave individuals. This would be one day only (TBD). Any age, any gender, and any skill level. Contact Ed Vecchio for further details (954-603-6313).
Here are a few details for now:
Updated September 26, 2021
- Several teams & individuals have signed up already. So if seriously interested, please let me know as soon as possible, as I’m continually working on teams, schedules
hotels and other information.
- If you have a team playing Monday-Friday, you are NOT ALLOWED to use any Florida players without my approval!!!! This is a 60’s, 65’s & maybe 70’s “B” Division
- As many players have gotten older, I may have an 8 day Schedule instead of a 10 day Schedule for some. This will be done by Division vote of managers!!
- Cost still to be determined, along with Roster deadlines & deposit deadlines
- Again, the website is 99% updated “eastcoast-seniorsoftball.com”
- Florida Half Century Schedule is: 60’s – 70’s March 5-6, 2022 and the 50’s is March 12-13, 2022
- Working on a Recreational Division (for non tournament players and non tournament type players ONLY). This could be on the weekend and/or during the week!
- Also working on a First Responders Division (for firefighters, medical staff, police etc.) (any gender, any age, any skill). All games done in one day [that day TBD]
Updated July 2, 2021
- Cost per six games is TBD. Cost for ten games is TBD. There will be an early payment discount and possibly a forfeit fee for those teams that quit early or use illegal players. Make check payable to ECT. Mail to ECT (Ed Vecchio) PO Box 970674, Pompano Beach, Florida 33097.
- Florida Half Century dates are: 50s, – March 12th and 13th, and 60s, 65s, and 70s – March 5th and 6th.
- We will have food, snacks, drinks, ice water, etc. for players only.
- We will have a program for 2021 and also for 2022.
- There will be awards for each Division (must be a minimum of four teams in each division).
Some of the above may change at any time!!!